Hey, loves! I’ve created a listed guide to food & drink in Paris, France including one-line reviews of restaurants, bistros, bars, bakeries & shops.
This is a more affordable guide to food, and I haven’t included too many exorbitantly priced places and Michelin-starred venues.
I hope that this list helps you to plan your ultimate foodie trip to Paris! Click ‘Continue Reading’ Below.
I’ve collected different places from various websites and blogs, and I’ve linked you guys to either the article or directly to the venue’s website below:
- Chez Papa located within the 10th arr. and is a classic French bistro.
- Le Georges Restaurant is a gorgeous contemporary setting at the Centre Pompidou.
- L’Encrier very typical French bistro, near Gare de Lyon train station.
- Bistrot du Peintre translated as Painter’s Bistro, is a French bistro dinner around 23 euros all day service.
- Jeanne B Neo-bistro French food on Montmarte Hill .
- La Fontaine de Mars a lovely restaurant near the Eiffel tower .
- Bouillon Chartier Near Montmarte area, a truly affordable steak sold here €12.
- Benoit Opened in 1912, and remains the only Parisian bistro to feature in the Michelin Guide – Carte €70/100.
- Les Fables de la Fontaine Their menu Carte Blanche at €70 is amazing value for the food they serve.
- La Table d’Eugène located in the 18th arr. Their Five-course tasting menu Carte blanche €89 or eight-course €120.
- La Table du 11, intimately-proportioned in Versaille area with their 5 course tasting menu €75.
- La Truffière four-course signature menu can be tasted for just a shade under €100. They specialise in seafood and cheese!
- Garance located not too far from Les Invalides on the left bank, cool design of plating and their dinner begins at €70.
- Le Petit Cler breakfast and bistro with rump steak €14 near Tour Eiffel.
- La Régalade amazing looking plates and souffles in Les Halles area.
- Sanukiya Super close to Louvre and great reviews of their udon, tonkatsu and tempura. This is an intimate setting with around 25-30 seats.
- Le 11eme Domaine: Wine and cheese bar near Republique train station close to street Oberkampf.
- Bread, Wine, Cheese is an amazing place for some hearty and warm food! They have a very impressive selection of cheese and different styles of fondue. This is located in Le Marais and is not to be missed!
- Elmer – Neo bistro chic with locally sourced ingredients and amazing chefs. I ate here for my 24th birthday and the lamb was absolutely divine.
- Kong Great sushi and French fusion restaurant which transforms into a club with DJs – 3-course a-la-carte around €80.
- Twinkie breakfast this restaurant has a NYC-inspired style.
- Les Bonnes Sœurs eggs and amazing brunch from €23.
- Chez Julien near the River Seine with set menu and gorgeous bakery-turned-restaurant.
- Vin des Pyrénées beautiful modern bistro.
- L’Oiseau Blanc Located on the amazing Peninsula Hotel Rooftop with magical views of the Tour Eiffel – €129 per person.
- Robert et Louise a great place for those craving red meat and rib.
- Chez Nénesse affordable and amazing food with a michelin star chef.
- Le Dôme du Marais restaurant with a beautiful winter garden and contemporary french cuisine.
- Plume in the 6th arr.
- Hardware Société Australian brunch in Paris near Sacre Coeur in Montmartre.
- L’Eclair de génie in le Marais.
- Food and maybe crepes from Le Marché Couvert Enfants Rouges food market.
- Terminus Nord is an affordable French bistro near gare du Nord train station.
- Au Petit Versailles Du Marais almond croissant and chocolate eclairs.
- Miss Manon fruit tarts.
- BEST Mille-Feuille and amazing hot chocolate in Le Marais area from Jacques Genin .
- Angelina is a famous and beautiful tea house. Don’t miss their hot chocolates and macarons.
- Go to any Pierre Herme anywhere for delicious macarons. I tried the ones at the Galeries Lafayette and they were perfect whilst I was peckish during shopping.
- Crêperie Beaubourg is fantastic for a different selection of crepes and a super affordable and casual dining space. Their Texane crepe with fried egg, steak, and cheese really hits the spot.
- Le Kleber bar Peninsula Hotel – look at the website photos and fall in love with the interiors.
- Dirty Dick is a 1950s tiki wonderland with great drinks.
- Across the street from Dirty Dick is Glass, a minimalist bar with excellent drinks that caters to cocktail and spirit lovers.
- Little Red Door – wonderful drinks in a intimate, dark setting – Remy Sauvage’s old workplace.
- Candelaria a fabulous speakeasy that serves tacos at the entrance and great cocktails downstairs in Le Marais/Bastille area.
- Sherry Butt is another one of those small and dark cocktail bars with plush and leather couches. The cocktail menu is very innovative and the bartenders are killing the game. You won’t be disappointed with any drinks here.
Please let me know if you have visited any of these places and what you thought of them!